background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cure the Monday Mopes

I woke up this morning and was not in the mood to start this week. Can anyone be in a pleasant mood on a Monday morning? Then I stepped outside, and sniffed that lovely, cool crisp air. Oh how I love that fall feeling, what a beautiful season God created! It sure did cure my Monday Mopes! :)

Since it is starting to get cool out, you may want to check into getting some of these adorable crochet hats and flowers for your little ones. My lovely sister makes these crochet cuties! I love to pin the flowers on my coats in the winter to add some color! All hats and flowers really are cute in any color!
ENJOY and have a HAPPY MONDAY!

Isn't the purple adorable!




Email me at cbhsecrest@gmail.com if she can make one of these for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment