background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fleur de Lis Friday...wreath edition

I told you I love fleur de lis didn't I!?!! This is the perfect time of year to become the type of person to put wreaths on your door. Fall is a lovely time for wreaths and no doubt your front door will look lovely with this stunning fleur de lis wreath for longer than just the fall season! My mom makes these lovely little pieces of door art...she is so creative!!! :) The ribbon comes in several colors and she can do the fleur de lis almost any color you desire! :) I just love mine and it is absolutely lovely to come home to! What better place to put a fleur de lis, then on a wreath!!!???!!




Well thats all for fleur de lis friday...wreath edition!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you again soon!
If you are interested in a fleur de lis wreath email me at cbhsecrest@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment