background

Monday, November 5, 2012

Holidays at Hurricane

Last year around this time mom and I did the Holidays at Hurricane craft show. This is a great show and has grown every year. Unfortunately because of a date conflict we cannot participate this year, but if you are free, you should stop by. It supports a local school and they have great vendors. Here is a link to the information.
http://hces.bryantschools.org/news/179/holidays-at-hurricane-coming-november-20th

We had a great show last year and I wanted to put up pictures of our booth, even though it is extremely late! ;)



 
Be sure and stop by and see us at our show coming up this weekend in Jonesboro, AR, Lil' Bit of Christmas. It's a great show and there are so many talented people with great booths there.
Hope to see you there!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Carly, I just now saw your comment on my blog!! thanks girl! I need to do this too! So you will be back at Hurricane? thats great I will be out of town that weekend, hope you girls do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we can't do it this year, unfortunately, but I think I'm going to shop on Friday. Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m coming here for my holidays but i want info for real estate for rent house.

    ReplyDelete